- Attend CME activities
- Committee work - The MSA Delegates and Officers - Who are they and what do they do?
- Attend Executive Committee Meetings
- Attend MSA's Annual Meeting
- Advocate for Anesthesiology to Congress by attending the Legislative Conference in Washington DC
- Connect with your local colleagues at the New England Caucus meetings held during the ASA Annual Meeting
- Represent MSA on the ASA House of Delegates
- Donate to the ASA and MSA PAC
- Contribute to the MSA newsletter
- Get elected as an MSA officer
- Represent Anesthesiology in your Congressional District
- Call your Senators and Representatives - Look for ASA or MSA for 'Calls to Action'
- Volunteer to talk at a local event, keeping us informed when you do so
Contact us for more information.
Become a Member